Okay, the video won't make much sense to anyone unfamiliar with Homestar Runner. But it'll still be cute. I especially like the ad on the back of the book.
Next, we have a letter he wrote to Jesus last Sunday. He had it all enveloped up, ready to mail out, when Ben stopped him. There proceeded a lengthy discussion about whether or not Heaven gets mail. The conclusion was no, so at that point they were left with two options: 1) Hang on to the letter till you die and hope you can take it with you, or 2) Pray. They decided praying was easier, thank goodness.
Translation:
Dear Jesus
You are a prophet I know
So I like you
Do you like me too? Maybe?
So I know you sent Jonah a long time ago to Ninevah
And do you know me?
Love <3 Joshua.
And here's the portrait of the Savior he included.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Joshua Stuff
Posted by AnoelleB at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are absolutely priceless! I treasure them. Wow, has that kid got talent -- what potential. I love the expression on Strong Man.
Grandma Z
Okay, I was upstairs when the whole Letter to Jesus took place; that's awesome! Good job on the video, btw.
Ditto to what Grandma Z said. This is priceless! This is why I enjoy being aunt! Um, Aunt Deb :)
that is definitely a keeper, what a sweet boy!
Oh Amy, do you just want to hug him and say, "Yes, Joshua! Jesus knows you and loves you too!" How sweet that he is feeling that so young...and expressing it! What a sweet, innocent testimony.
That is... the cutest thing... I have ever seen. :'D
Do you know how I am enjoying this? It brightens my day! I love you guys! Happy Aunt! :)
Post a Comment