So the other night I head into Ben's room for bedtime story reading, and he's counting.
"Ten, eleven, twelve... Oh, hi, Mommy. I was just counting the sides in my room. Next I'll count the vertices!"
And then he counted the vertices. I should note, however, that he pronounced it vert-ICE-is.
Did I even know what a vertex is when I was 8? I highly doubt it.
Kids these days...
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Living With Ben
Posted by AnoelleB at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm still not clear on what a vertex is....
p.s. i LOVE your deep thoughts on the side. that was always my favorite part of saturday night live.
um...amy...what is a vertices? never mind. my pre-ap 6th grader just explained it to me. btw, i got my wallpaper up and on. i am so proud. enjoyed your cute post.
I didn't know you blogged!! Impressive what kids learn these days...
Post a Comment