This should really be two separate posts, but.... it's not. Omens first!
So early this morning the weather was warm and sunny, and really quite nice. Then it got darker and darker, and by the time Mom and Bob stopped by for their final farewells it was POURING rain and there was quite a thunderstorm brewing.
Now, high school English tells me that this is of evil portent, so here's what I'm thinking will happen: halfway to Utah, Mom and Bob are going to turn Dark, and when they get to their mission they're gonna be all "Find your OWN ancestors MWA-HA-HAAAAA!" You know how they are.
Also, Matt did the Google Meme over on his other blog, and it really made me giggle quite a bit. Check it out!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Omens and Google Giggles
Posted by AnoelleB at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. I love the hats to death.
2. SPREAD THE MEME! BWAHAHA HA HA HA!
3. TWILIGHT MOVIE CLOSER.
Purely coincidentally, I'm certain, the weather was also atrocious when I was set apart and left for Utah. We even had to drive through snow - uphill both ways - through southern Utah. 'Course, that was February...
Post a Comment