Matt SO scored major brownie points this past weekend. Read it and weep, ladies!
While I napped after dinner on Sunday, Matt secretly recorded the new Masterpiece Theater rendition of Room With a View to surprise me with after the boys went to bed.
I haven't mentioned Room With a View in a donkey's age. He just knew I'd want to see it, and it was the perfect surprise.
Review-wise, it was good. Definitely different than the old Helena Bonham-Carter one, but good. They tooled around with the ending a bit, which was weird. But the stand-out was the new George. Wow, he was good. He totally kicks Old George to the curb!
Room With a View isn't everyone's cup of tea, by the way. The review was just for people who have seen the old one. I'm not saying run out and grab it if you've never seen it before. If you like a British romance and don't mind a couple of derrieres, though...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Husbandly Awesomeness
Posted by AnoelleB at 3:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We always knew that Matt was this really cool guy! The Aunt (or Uncle, as the young 'uns like to call me). ;)
Uh, huh. And did it hurt when he had that nose ring put in?
"Masterpiece Theater"... What's next? The Life channel?
Oy.
This adaptation's George was completely unlikeable. Seems like a drug addict and depressive, not someone who sweeps a girl off her feet with his sheer joie de vivre.
Dear Greg,
:P
Dear Anon #2,
Oooh, snap!
Love,
Amy
Any husband who records derrieres is to be envied by all men. Oh wait, am I out of my mind?
Post a Comment