There were two good things about this morning that I forgot to mention:
1) As soon as we were all gathered in the bathroom, Ben proposed we say a prayer. Which was awesome enough on its own. But then after we gave the boys the All Clear, Joshua said it was because we prayed. Can we count that as FHE?
2) I still prefer tornadoes over earthquakes. I'd much rather be awake at 4 a.m. and have nothing bad happen than to be awake at 4 a.m. because I was shaken out of bed. Which has happened to me. Disasters that are trackable and come with warnings are waaaaaaay better.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Two Good Things, BTW
Posted by AnoelleB at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Where's your sense of adventure??? I like the shake and bake state, basically. Then again, you have 3 adorable and cute little boys, who I miss seeing regularly. :) The Deb
Post a Comment