Stop converting your garages into living spaces without permits from the city and then trying to sell your illegal houses to me. I've got better things to do with my time and money than purchase your legal problems.
Love,
Amy
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Dear Stupid People,
Posted by AnoelleB at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Do I sense some house hunting trouble?
LOL! YOu tell them!
Punt them.
So, even though people are converting rooms into living spaces and not getting permits and then trying to sell them as if it was okay, at least your house in Texas is officially, um, closed. Right? One down, one to go. Keep Breathing!! Aunt Deb
dummies!
gw
Amen sista! I am so tired of looking at homes! I had heavenly romanticized the whole house hunting thing but the reality of having seen um I don't know ruffly a billion houses in the last month I am tired and ready to be all done! Where is MY house?!
Post a Comment