Anybody here a fan of Patsy?
(click to enlarge...)
If you look reeeeeeal hard, you can see my silhouette in the second photo. And yes, I AM related to the bass player. David is my father-in-law! I get to sit next to him and jam 3 times a weekend all through October - not too shabby.
Seriously, y'all, I'm not a country fan, but this show has been SOOO much fun to do. Patsy sang a lot of pop, too, and mostly I'm just enjoying getting to be in a band for my first time. I'm all amped and everything!
Y'all come down and see me sometime, y'hear?
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
LOLz
Posted by AnoelleB at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so awesome!! I love country music :) I'm very tempted to dig out our credit card for the gas to get there. Do you get any husbands-best friends-wife discounts? ;)Or maybe I can send Cathy with a hidden tape recorder lol.
that is so cool! what a fun thing. wish we were there to see it...good luck! have fun!
My very own daughter, a member of the Bodacious Bobcats! I'm all verklempt. Sure wish I could hear a tape of it. Rock on!
Post a Comment