Man, life has been crazy. Quick catch-up! I'll try bullet-point format to keep it brief (I'm being expertly hovered-at by Joseph).
* We close on the sale of the Texas house this week! Hooray!
* I may quite possibly get my laptop back today! Hooray!
* Macs crash EVERY bit as frequently as PCs, there's just less you can do about it. Boo!
* Ben and Josh have started school, and are attending the school that's literally right next to the house I grew up in. I went there for Kinder and 1st before it closed for the next twenty-something years, so that makes it extra bizarre to be dropping them off there each morning.
* We've put an offer on a house in Simi (in the Texas Tract, ha ha!). Since short-sales are much more rule than exception out here right now, we have to wait for the seller's lender approval before we know whether or not our offer is accepted. I think it will be, though. We didn't low-ball them by an extraordinary amount, and they've been on the market for a while.
* New calling for the ward we'll be in for maybe another month: Matt as Gospel Doctrine teacher, and me as the Den Leader. You laugh, but I'm excited. And Ben is over the moon, thank goodness!
Um, I think that's it. Now we see why I don't blog more often lately. :)
Monday, September 08, 2008
Catching Up
Posted by AnoelleB at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:) glad things are moving forward for you guys! I hope no one bad talks the Texas Tract...I have good memories of that area ;) As I was reading your post to Mark, he laughed when I read what your calling will be. The next sentence was just perfect lol.
Hooray! for all of it! Glad the house will be closing. Sounds like you've found a nice home in Simi. And I personally loved doing scouts. Hope Matt kept all the stuff I gave him when he was cub leader.
Personally, I like your blogs because that's the only way I know what's goin' on! Keep up the good work.
Oh, and any time you want to include pics in your blog -- that's good too.
Love to all,
GW
Amy, your back!!! I have missed your updates. I am so excited for you that your house sold. I hope the one in Simi works out. We are tenatively planning a trip out that way in May. We will have to work out schedules to see you guys. Kirsten asks for her boys almost daily still.
Post a Comment