Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures - trying again

Augh, this is like torture! Okay, I have, like, NIL time for making these cute and captioned and whatnot. Just wanted to get them UP. Heard Picasa was the way to go for massive quantities of pictures, so I'll give this a try. Ladies and gentlemen, Disney World (I hope):

4 comments:

LW said...

Sweet trip Aim! Looks like everyone had fun...even Matt was enjoying being assaulted by a chipmunk!! :)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! The photos are terrific! I am so glad you had such a fun vacation and were able to up-load the photos!!

I miss you all.

Love,
GW

Sarah said...

looks like you toured the world :D glad you had a great trip!

trumpet girl said...

So Kirsten already asks to see her boys about ten times a day. Now that she thinks you guys moved to Disney World, it has sky rocketed to about a thousand times a day. Thanks.... We are planning a Disneyland trip in May. Hopefully we can make sure our paths cross this time.