Monday, August 25, 2008

To Be Continued

So then it started raining - a LOT - and then my laptop died. And then my cellphone died, since I had been using the laptop to keep it charged.

Long story short, we had a good time, we got really wet, we got cut off from most forms of communication for a while, we got home safe, and now we get to recover. I may post more pictures later, if we can recover them from the carcass of my laptop.

And, hey, somebody's trying to buy our house in Texas! Hooray!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the boys had a good time! I know you did, too! And - we'll pray that someone buys that house as well. Can we have some of that rain that Florida was having? Without the tropical storm? Aunt Deb

Amanda said...

I hope someone buys your house:) I'd love more rain!

Amanda said...

Can ya save one for me in case we don't get Padme?! Then if we don't I'll pay for shipping:) It would be so much easier if you just still lived here...LOL!

trumpet girl said...

So where's the rest of the story...I hope someone buys your house. Did the boys start school?