Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!

Hello world!

Sorry about the major drop off the radar, there. Combination of change in the account, Matt considering a new website altogether, and a new calling at church (Primary secretary, and the last one hadn't done much of anything for about 4 months which left me with a lot of catch-up work).

So...um....updates....... Uh, I have a new calling. Primary secr - oh, you already know that. This would be another reason why I don't blog more often. Things are either same old-same old, or waaaaay too interesting to afford me time to blog (i.e. cleaning up something the boys have done or undone).

Dang but those boys are cute, though.

Okay, I didn't have much blog-worthy on my mind. But I'm comfy with the new blog format, so hopefully I'll be around more often. TO make up for the lack of news, I offer you this kicking rendition of "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes. Enjoy.

0 comments: