So I went to the doctor yesterday for what is likely to turn out to be an ulcer. Only my future upper GI exam will tell (can't wait). And then the doctor forbade me ever to take ibuprofen again ("and no more happiness!"), and gave me a bag full of samples of a brand name acid reducer. The brand name being "AcipHex." Now, the capital H threw me off till I got home and tried to tell my mother the name of this medication. Say it to yourself. Or, even better, say it to an unsuspecting bystander.
It sounds to me like a term Hollywood would use for movies featuring Stunt Tushies, as in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves had some great AcipHex." (Matt first suggested Stranger Than Fiction, but I'm willing to bet those aren't Stunt Tushies.) If you'll pardon my brand name usage.
You gotta wonder if the people in charge of this company ever ONCE said it out loud. Without snickering.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Brand Name Silliness
Posted by AnoelleB at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment