So I'm just sitting around chatting with matt over IM (I should be doing dishes right now...), and Joshua's just doodling on his Magna Doodle waiting for me to finish so I can set him up with a DVD, and Joshua's piping up at random moments with a notice of what he's just drawn. "Look Mommy, I made monster door!" Um, sorta. "Look Mommy, I made a sail boat!" Unrecognizable. "Look Mommy, I made Joshua!"
Holy COW! I mean, we've been doing preschool, but it's been like one letter a day, and not even writing the letters! Just coloring pictures that GO with the letters! I have apparently got to ramp things up a bit!
MAN!
Also, I'm learning that Josh has developed Ben's old habit of not being able to smile normally for a camera, no matter what. He doesn't look like that all the time, I swear. Just while the camera's on him.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Holy Cow!
Posted by AnoelleB at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment