Gotta make sure everyone's caught up for the time being - the next couple of days are going to be NUTSO. So here's where everything stands for now:
Matt gets to keep working for Rapattoni (his current company) as an independent contractor at least through the end of January. In the meantime, he's in the interview process for what sounds like his absolute dream job... um, something something SQL database something Programming something Microsoft. I'll have Matt clarify that later. No snarky comments from Microsoft detractors, if you please!
The house here looks to be closing on Thursday or Friday, which has put off our departure to Saturday. The movers are still coming Tuesday, now we just have more time for post-mover clean-up. AND an elongated farwell period! Oh boy!! Love those prolonged goodbyes - can't get enough!
The house in McKinney is all set for closing on the 22nd. Eeeee! Let me know if you still haven't seen pictures; I finally figured out how to get them sent through e-mail.
In between homes we'll be staying at the Extended Stay here in Simi Tuesday through Friday, then we'll mosey on over to a similar hotel in Plano, by way of Phoenix (and maybe even a quick tour of ASU for the kiddies!), El Paso, and some third city. We're still deciding our exact route.
I think that covers the FAQs... My brain's pretty blitzed for the time being. I've discovered I'm not much good taken out of my routines, and a move on this scale has taken me out of pretty much every routine I ever had in place for myself. My brain's just exhausted from all this making-stuff-up-as-we-go-along stuff.
Anyway, that's it for now! Think happy thoughts!
Monday, December 05, 2005
Nuther Update
Posted by AnoelleB at 1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment