I'm stealing your children.
I'm sorry to do it, but I just can't give them back. Between Manda's willingness to run errands and Christina's doing half the cooking - no, MORE than half, plus always asking what she can be doing next - and all the babysitting and picking up and entertaining the kids and .....Well, I've just gotten spoiled. My only complaint is that "Christi-nina" (as Josh calls her)'s every suggestion from the kitchen is something dangerously tasty like egg salad or fried somethingoruther. Well, I'm not complaining, but the scale probably will be next week.
So anyway, I've got the world's most amenable slaves helpers here spoiling me rotten, and you can't have them back. They don't need any more schooling ar anything like that, right?
Love,
Amy
Friday, August 05, 2005
An Open Letter to My Dear Mother-In-Law
Posted by AnoelleB at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ok....what's your secret??????
heh heh....naw, actually Chris likes to cook here, I'm just a bit still afraid of the flames from a gas stove. And of course if I let Chris cook, then Claire wants to also, and .....hmmm....maybe I SHOULD just let them do the cooking.....what the freak is the matter with me....oh the insanity of it all. OK, send them back now.
love, gams
Post a Comment