but definitely NOT Matt's dignity (he would like to make clear that he is NOT just a girl...):
Monday, December 29, 2008
For the Zornses and the Burdicks...
Posted by AnoelleB at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
but definitely NOT Matt's dignity (he would like to make clear that he is NOT just a girl...):
Posted by AnoelleB at 11:13 AM
4 comments:
I have to say that the Rock Band was pretty cool! Even though I only got a 7% on my bass playing, it was way fun to do! And, those kids were really entertaining as well! Saturday was just plain fun with great company! Debby :)
Loved the video! Loved the Flickr pictures! Missed the party, darn it! Thank you for posting those. I didn't realize you had a 2-story house, and I love your new piano (what I could see of it). Watch out, I'm going to call you one of these days.
Bet you never expected to hear from me...love your blog by the way.
"BAD NEWS - The Poplar (or cottonwood) tree in which the orioles were nesting was CUT DOWN at 9:00 a.m. this morning."
Where did all the girls come from?!?!?! And Scott and I want to tell Matt that he is indeed, more than just a girl!!!! : )
Post a Comment