It's a video of the most beautiful woman in the world playing the flute along with with her own arrangement of "What Child is This," performed in the Assembly Hall at Temple Square. A lot of nice music here, but the best part is at 37:00.
Keep a sharp eye out for a quick shot of a very handsome fellow in the front row of the men's section!
Miss you guys!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I Just Got the Best Christmas Present!
Posted by AnoelleB at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is beautiful and that arrangement is so nice. It's so good to see your mom...Merry Christmas!
Awwwww. He IS handsome, isn't he?! And he's just as nice as he is good-looking. I'm very blessed!
I feel like such a musical peon compared to your family! Your mom is awesome, as are you, of course!
I was fortunate enough to get to hear this choir in October. It was a great way to start my trip home. Thanks for sharing! Deb
Anes - How neat to see your mom. She is so talented. I love what she does with her music. Have a Merry Christmas, and my love to all your family. Miss you too.
WOW!!!!
What a blast for Dad and Nancy!!!
I watched them and thought "they are never gona want to come back".
We miss them fierce!!!!
Miss Amy,Matt and the Boys too!!
Tender Mercy Alert:
I just found out from Scottt and Donna that a In & Out Burger is opening up in frisco 2009.
Love to All!!!!
Christi & the Guys
Post a Comment