Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's This?



It's a picture of THE KEYS TO MY HOUSE! THE KEYS TO MY HOUSE! KEEEEEYS TO MY HOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, right now, nobody knows what 4 of them go to, but STILL! Now I get to find out! Because the house is OURS NOOOOOOOOOW!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaahoooooooo! (she says in a yodel) (I'm giggling over the yodeling part and thinking of our Austrian in the Stake Choir because I don't Yodel very well). Deb

trumpet girl said...

YEAHHHH!!!! You got your house! I am so excited for you guys. You will have to post pictures, in all of your spare time while moving, of course. I cannot wait to come visit and see your place!

shahna said...

Congratulations Amy! I am so happy for you guys!

Chrystalee said...

Boxes, tape and newspapers oh my! Congrats Amy!!! Can't wait for the pics!!!! (In case you were confused, that was a play off of The Wizard of OZ. I know, I'm lame! ) : )

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOVE IN DAY! Keep breathing and GET HEALTHY! Uh, Your Big Sis ;)