After writing the post below, I checked the local headlines. I found this picture, and it made me sick inside. How long before they storm the temple doors?
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After writing the post below, I checked the local headlines. I found this picture, and it made me sick inside. How long before they storm the temple doors?
Posted by AnoelleB at 11:53 AM
3 comments:
A "friend" of mine just sent that to me with nothing but a :) as a note. It is sickening and maddening. I've ever been more thankful for my testimony, without it I think I might act as hateful as those people.
:( I started sobbing, sent it to a few friends, one of which started yelling false facts about our religion at me, the others tried to comfort me.
Then I threw up.
I have a dear, dear friend who has fallen to temptation that was not only involved, but one of the initiators of a similar one in Utah. How sad that our brothers and sisters can not feel the healing love of our Savior. I can't stop loving him but I don't know what I can say to him either. I'm more afraid that anything I do say will be twisted and mangled into hateful garbage. How is it that they have the right to act so hurtful but I squelch my right to try to defend my position?
Post a Comment