I transferred my phone photos to my laptop today. Here are a few I wanted to share:
Over the summer, our ward had a beach trip. Josh went swimming... in the sand. He was quite proud of being the Sand Monster.
Disney's Animal Kingdom wants you to know that the Yeti will maim and destroy all non-environmentalists.
The Disney Company also wants you to know that girls without a pound of glittery hairspray lacquered on their heads are hideously deformed squash-people.
It's not often a personalized license plate makes me chuckle.
Pack 3665 REPRESENT! This picture is mostly for my mamacita. But it's also a bit of a boast. Doesn't look like much compared to The Majesty That Is Texas Cub Scouting, but the week before we had NOTHING. No flag, no decorations, no clue what we were doing. Now I'm IN THE GAME, BABY!!!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Random Phone Pics
Posted by AnoelleB at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, sniff, I'm so proud! Since I never knew anything about the Majesty of Texas Scouting, your setup looks like the real deal to me. Loved the rest of your pics too, especially the sand monster.
Mamacita
Post a Comment