So now we have all our stuff. I will post pictures later of how well it fits into our apartment. :)
And before I really dig into unpacking, I wanted to tell everyone who prayed for us and cheered us on through all this THANK YOU. We may have felt ocasionally discouraged, but we've never felt hopeless and definitely never abandoned. I love you guys!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
PHEW!
Posted by AnoelleB at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
are you doing the happy dance yet??? cause you should be :D
That's what friends and family are for! I'm sure glad everything came and you can stop worrying now. Always keep breathing! :)
It sounds like it was a blessing that your stuff came late because you got the money back into your account before you had to pay(?) the moving company.
Sorry about all the troubles, I feel bad for complaining about being tired at all in my move!
Glad everything is starting to work out.
Amy,
Somehow I managed to not give you your animals for the nursery back (the laminated ones). I would like to send them back to you. Here is my email address, amber0684@yahoo.com. Will you please email me your address so I can get these back to you? Thanks, Amber
Post a Comment