OK, by now I would have blown all my circuits and would be found in the corner of the room in the fetal position humming the theme song to Sesame Street while sucking on my opposable thumb.
Wellllll, they better! Or, or, or ELSE! BTW - I love hearing your boys on the phone, especially when they're happy. :) Little chihuaha dog is checking out my room again. All the dogs smell my room - thoroughly. Debbydeane
No more advice, I promise! I was relieved to check the blogs this morning and find nothing new. Maybe tomorrow WILL be the magic day. Hope ever, hope on!
We met Pres. Roberts' Mom and love her -- she's sweet as a peach.
Oh -- and I just got your message about Dana. One of my favorite people. How nice!
4 comments:
OK, by now I would have blown all my circuits and would be found in the corner of the room in the fetal position humming the theme song to Sesame Street while sucking on my opposable thumb.
You are a saint for your patience.
would you like me to send you some valium?
gw
Wellllll, they better! Or, or, or ELSE! BTW - I love hearing your boys on the phone, especially when they're happy. :) Little chihuaha dog is checking out my room again. All the dogs smell my room - thoroughly. Debbydeane
No more advice, I promise! I was relieved to check the blogs this morning and find nothing new. Maybe tomorrow WILL be the magic day. Hope ever, hope on!
We met Pres. Roberts' Mom and love her -- she's sweet as a peach.
Oh -- and I just got your message about Dana. One of my favorite people. How nice!
Ma
Post a Comment