...give or take. I've fallen way behind on posting, especially pictures (sorry, grandparents!!!). I've put groups together into slide shows just to keep this from being a 10-foot long post; we'll see how it works. First, a long-since promised photo from the Little America Flagstaff for Eric & Stacia. I took this with my phone camera, so.... it's awesome.
Next is a slideshow of just a couple of shots taken in those few frantic days before we left Texas.
We had some fun while waiting for our truck to show up.
After some unpacking, it was time to get the boys OUT. Where better than Underwood Farms?
Last Thursday, we fulfilled our promised 18th birthday present to my niece Robyn by taking her and her adorable friend Megan to spend the day at Comic-Con. We left at 6 am so the girls could get in the line to enter the drawing for an autograph from Her Royal Majesty Stephenie Meyer, and you know what that means. Yep, Sigalert on the 5 south. And we got caught in it in the middle of that long stretch with, like, NO exits or surface streets (aka Camp Pendleton). Our three-hour drive to San Diego ended up taking EIGHT hours. You know what, though? The time passed pretty darned quickly. It actually came as close to fun as being stuck in traffic for 5 hours can be! Anyway, the girls missed out on Queen Stephenie, but, as you will see, they had other compensating experiences. The boys thoroughly loved their first Con. I even allowed them to accept swag in the form of marshmallow-flavored chapstick from a somewhat scantily clad Lady Ghostbuster.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
A Bajillion Pictures - FIXED!!
Posted by AnoelleB at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE reading your blog and keeping up with you guys!
JUST FYI----Your grass and tree are turning brown.....the tree is really going to die:( You might want to tell your Realtor to put the hose on it when she is over there. If you left a hose????
Thanks a bajillion for those great photos! You worked a miracle in the apartment -- I'm very proud of you. I'm sure glad things are back to whatever normal is. You deserve a break! Did I see glasses on Ben? How did you persuade him to put them on? And thanks for the photos of Robyn and Jake. Did us a world of good!
we went private so email me if you want an invite to view us from here on out. shahnaargyle@hotmail.com
that's what our apartment looked like before we moved here. good times. :)
looks like you guys are having fun!!
Thanks for that pic. Ahhhh, the memories!
We miss you!
Post a Comment