He just threw me two great lines right in a row.
FIRST: Joseph was sitting on the couch flipping through the pages of our giant Family Book of Mormon. I decided to join him, and started reading the little chapter summaries. One of them mentioned King Benjamin. Joshua overheard this and proclaimed, "King Benjamin? Benjamin's not growing up to be king! He's going to grow up to be Donald Duck, not king!
SECOND: Watching us flip through a giant book was understandably boring for him. He asked me if he could go watch TV. I said No. Josh asked me why, and although the real reason was that I was too tired to walk upstairs just to turn on a TV that was only going to be watched for 10 minutes, I couldn't jolly well tell him that. So I said "Because research shows that too much TV is bad for your brain."
"Oh."
Pause
"Okay."
Pause
"I want Joseph to watch TV."
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Classic Josh
Posted by AnoelleB at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment