It happened so unexpectedly. There I was, reading my programming book to Josh (how exciting for him), who had come over to use me as a makeshift mattress. The next thing I knew, Amy was reaching down to pick up Josh and carry him to bed, and Ben was making his way upstairs.
Amy asked, "did you notice any bright flashes?" I hadn't, but - as you can see - Amy took the opportunity to get a couple of snapshots of me and Josh, two peas in a pod, out cold.
Just in case you were wondering, visions of while loops and variables (programming terms) were dancing in my head.
(Note: This nifty little icon means that I uploaded this picture using "Hello"; a great little program if you've got a blog on Blogger.)
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Two Peas in a Pod
Posted by burrhaz at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seems that some readings are 'programmed' to put you to sleep (no pun intended, of course) :) (uh, your friendly sister-in-law, Debby)
Yeah, Deb, SUUUURE no pun was intended!
Amy ;)
Post a Comment