Friday, January 07, 2005

I'm not as nerdy as you might think...

This one's for Amy, who probably thinks I'm the nerdiest person she knows. I guess there's a difference between "nerd" and "computer geek". :)


I am nerdier than 33% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

19

"Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either."

I am, however, a 51 on the Weird Meter. Go me!

Amy :)

Anonymous said...

I don't get the scoring. I was a 72. There's no way I'm a computer nerd. Or geek. Or technophile of any description. Something is wrong somewhere. I refuse to re-take the test and will stand on my dignity if anyone tries to make me . . . Or maybe you're supposed to have a low score, like golf.

Ma

Anonymous said...

Boy, I pale in comparison. I was a big ol' 3. Not bad for my young and tender age of . . . . . Debby :)