Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mother's Day

Oh, there are still MANY more pictures. Have no fear, mother of mine!

I got such a fantastic Mother's Day haul this year that I took pictures of it all. Here's the broad shot(s):



NICE, right? Here are close-ups of some highlights:


Matt sent me tulips from Dallas.


Josh thinks I am beautiful as a pony.


Helping with video games is a good way to feed my inner gaming junkie while still appearing motherly.



Josh is hysterical, and a pretty good portrait artist for a 7YO!


Joseph picked me some lavendar roses from the front yard. He's such a sweetie!

I also got breakfast in bed. Matt tried hard to beat them to the kitchen to avoid any of those disgusting kid specialties (I believe it was my sister Chris who got a giant bowl of cereal swimming in OJ one year), but the kids still got there before him. Thankfully, it was edible: PB&J on toast, and a HUGE (Scotty P's cup, for my TX peeps) cup of cran-grape juice. No UTIs for me, no sir!

Bladder health is the greatest gift of all, right?

2 comments:

woodnotes02 said...

I'm a puddle. Those were great -- yours and Laura's too. I'm so proud that someone loves you just as much as piggies. Seeing pics of Laura makes me homesick for Dallas. Seeing your family makes me homesick for you. I love it when you blog.

Chrystalee said...

You make me laugh every time!!! Bladder health is definately the BEST gift of all! : )