Man, I've slacked off blogging for so long that I've got a severe backlog of photos and stories. So I'm just going to post whatever photo I come across first, and see where it leads me!
Ladies and gentlemen, the weirdest idea I've ever had for getting rid of leftovers: Spaghetti Patties. Next!
Joseph loooooooves his stuffed animals. Does this photo remind anyone else of E.T.?
This is what happens when there's leftover cake in the house and Josh wakes up before the parental units.
Ben made this pumpkin cake almost entirely by himself, and it was amazing. Best flavor EVAH. He made it for a Pack Meeting in February or March .
Aunt Manda graduated from Fresno State. Supportive family-member types were insanely loud in their support.
Lots more pics, but the next few come with longer stories, so that'll be a different post!
Friday, May 29, 2009
A Mad Mess of Pictures!
Posted by AnoelleB at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matt's Comments per Photo:
1. I liked it.
2. Joseph called me into his room one day, and said, "take a picture." There he was all surrounded by his stuffed animals.
3. I love that he left his name intact, almost like a signature on his work of art.
4. Shame that he didn't win anything for this; it was a tasty cake.
5 & 6. Really hard to get good shots with such dim light. I like Manda's look in the first one, and what a great smile in the second one. My li'l sis, all grown up.
I LOVE YOU for blogging, and for posting so many pictures. Loved the Oy, Where's the Loo? post. Theose boys sure will have changed when I see them again. I'm glad you'll still be the same as ever. Here's a gentle hint -- grammas love pictures!!
Post a Comment