A very very long time ago, the boys called Grandma Nicholls "Gamma Wiggles," and it stuck, as kids' pronunciations often do. The boys are deeply offended by this now, of course, so they alone call her Gramma Nicholls.
Anyway, Gamma Wiggles had an amazing pool custom designed for the house in Clovis, and we spent MUCH of our Memorial Day weekend floating in it. Here are some photos:
But the BIG news was that Ben finally got comfortable swimming (thank you, Gamma)! This has been a long, hard road. But he got so confident that he started jumping into the deep end! CANNONBALL!
Poor kid. We were so excited about his new accomplishment that we must have made him do it 75 times in a row to get the shots we wanted!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Gamma Wiggles' Amazing Pool
Posted by AnoelleB at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Benjamin!! I can hardly wait to go swimming with you!
Yeah Benjamin!! I can hardly wait to go swimming with you!
Way to go, Ben!! I'm so tickled about that. Ben can do anything!
Post a Comment