So we took Josh to Disneyland for his birthday celebration on Saturday, and he picked for his present a Star Wars clone trooper costume.
He just came into my room in the full costume. This is what he said:
"This is what I'm gonna be for Halloween. This Halloween I'll be a clone trooper, and then NEXT Halloween I'll be Indiana Jones, and then the NEXT Halloween I'm gonna be a sandwich." [Mommy laughing] "Yeeaaah, I wanna be an oval one. A ham and cheese sandwich!"
Monday, February 16, 2009
The Secret Plans of a Clone Trooper
Posted by AnoelleB at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so adorable. You can't help but wonder where they come up with this stuff!
Thats awesome! You and Matt should be the mayo and mustard ;)
I like that idea: Matt and Amy as mayo and mustard. I'll be the bag of potato chips or something. Deb
Post a Comment