
THANKS, JANIE!
I rarley leave comments on blogs, so I doubt any of you Texas women know that I'm stalking you from afar. I've got 19 blogs I follow from Frisco 4th (pre-split), and I love it. I love seeing your pictures and hearing about the weather and I even love it when you complain about how tired you are or the fact that your kids drive you nuts sometimes. I think you guys are amazing photographers, awesome crafters, fabulous moms. And then there are all the tips.
Bless you, Janie, for saving me from drowning in a sea of dirty cups EVERY DAY. Red for Joseph, green for Ben, blue for Joshua, and they cannot touch cup #2 unless #1 is in the dishwasher; otherwise, they rinse and re-use. GENIUS!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Cup Freedom!
Posted by AnoelleB at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the post!!
I just assume people get annoyed with all my advice giving.
but I'll keep it up, I figure if it works for me right??
I have noticed I have to keep reapplying the sharpie numbers, so I may etch them next :) :)
Keep on stalking, I am not a good comment leaver either
We stalk you, too! :o)
Wow!!!!
THIS IS GENIOUS!!
Because you stalked Janie, and I stalked you, This Grand Idea made it's way right back to Frisco!!
Cool Beans
Christi
Post a Comment