Monday, February 16, 2009

My Kids Have Discovered The Desktop's Camera

And they are spazzes.

5 comments:

woodnotes02 said...

O gosh, that was fun! Did my heart good. There's nothing like spazzy boys. Every generation of boys discovers how much fun it is to play with a microphone -- and this generation has a camera to play with as well. I've played it twice and may play it again!

LW said...

Heee-larious! : )

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times we watched this.
Jake's fav.part was when Ben's face was wacky.
Taylor's fav. part was "all right all right wah wah".
My fav. was the "pinky" by joseph.
Little Boys are a blast!!

Kendra said...

oh ha ahahahah . so good. love it. especially the human horse joke. to cool. I must admit when my brothers and sisters and I found out about the camera we spent about two hours playing with it and laughing hysterically.... that was about two months ago. Meanwhile Ethan and Nora noticed we weren't paying attention to them and decided to paint the office chair with whiteout. Whiteout doesn't come out.

Anonymous said...

Omgosh that was the funniest! I hope you posted that on Youtube or something...