Just heard while lying here in bed on a Saturday morning:
(In the distance)"I gotta show mommy." Tromp, tromp, tromp, tromp up the stairs and then tap, tap, tap at the door.
"Mommy, you wanna see my black hole?!"
** update **
Just so all are aware, the black hole was just a figment of Joseph's imagination. He was just pretending to have a black hole that he was carrying around.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Defying Physics
Posted by burrhaz at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I take it he lost his tooth just about the time the heavens put on their spectular display? MomZ
I feel so out of the loop.
So what was the black hole?
And whose was it?
GW
And where's the photo?
GW - I had to ask about that, too. Cute, adorable Joseph was drawing and he made a black hole. Deb
Post a Comment