This letter came home from school last week:
"To the Parents of Ben Burr
Congratulations! Your child's art has been selected for display at our FISD Youth Art Month Art Show! This is quite an honor for your child and we are so very proud!"
I had more than one teacher tell me "That's big deal - congratulations!" I don't know why it's a big deal, and we don't even know what piece of Ben's art they're displaying, but we sure are excited. Tuesday night we'll go to the high school where the display is, and he'll receive an art achievement certificate, and I think that's just pretty dang cool for an 8-year-old.
More information on Youth Art Month can be found here.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Ben the Artist
Posted by AnoelleB at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Of course, you'll take a picture of it (provided they allow cameras) so that we can his artistry.
Post a Comment