Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Tiny Requiem for a Tiny Dog

Koko is in a Far Better Place now.

I know I've griped about him a LOT, but I actually cried. He's been a fixture in this house since the days back when I used to come over to visit that nice redhead friend of mine whom I would never date. Mostly, though, I'm just relieved for his sake that he doesn't have to wander around blind and terrified of everything that moves anymore. May he find a spot in heaven where all the dogs are smaller than he is.

4 comments:

Woody said...

A dog named WHAT??

Woody said...

Oh, and, uh, Happy Mother's Day...

AnoelleB said...

Heh, I married into a family with a penchant for naming pets after food. Koko, Puddin, Taffy, Licorice...

I have a feeling the next pet's name is going to be Dark Vader, though, if Ben has anything to say about it.

Anonymous said...

You know, when I saw KoKo, I was thinking Mikado, not food. Go figure. :) Big Sis. :)