Sunday, May 29, 2005

A Message from the Relatively Inexperienced

In the innocence of youth (ahem), and addled by the Family Disease, I hereby announce that we indeed do plan on turning what was once known as the Box Room into a Library-slash-Music Room. With huge freaking bookshelves. Masses of them. And we're doing it on purpose. The CCW Wing will fill a nice gap, but by no means will it run us out of space. MWAHAHAHAAAAAA.

Hey Ma, I think I'm ready for my miniature Music Room now, come to think of it. Hooray!!

2 comments:

Woody said...

Ok, twerp. Firstly, your "innocence" officially ends at 1:13 AM on December 26th. Secondly, the disease is often confused with nesting urges, so I'd advise Burrhaz to check out the Frozen Pea Brigade.

Soon.

AnoelleB said...

Ermmm... Mrs. Burrhaz joined said Brigade when Joseph joined the 'haz. Bedrest was enough of a trial with TWO kids to worry about.