Sunday, November 15, 2009

Writing to Missionaries

We had a fun Ward Activity this past Friday. Everybody brought pie, we played get-to-know-you games, we wrote things we were thankful for on the paper table runners, we wrote messages to various missionaries on oversized paper. There was even a special small table for kids to make cards for the missionaries, with construction paper and crayons and stickers.

Josh had fun with that, of course. Wouldn't you love to be a missionary and get this in the mail?



Isn't that cute? He called you Mr. Missionary! You may be inclined to flip your card over to see who wrote you this adorable sentiment.

Um....

I'd advise against that.

Unless you have a good sense of humor.

And a clean pair of undies nearby.



No explanation as yet from the inscrutable Joshua.

Just... watch out.

2 comments:

Janie said...

ok so I didn't have two hands to comment the other night when I first saw this, but I laughed out loud and had there been drink in my gullet it would have come out my nose.

can he send a letter to my mean neighbor for me?

Anonymous said...

Oh geesh....Josh, you and gamma are going to talk when next we get together. Maybe time to keep a journal????
I love that kid. Just too darn funny.
Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
GW