Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Costumes '09

TROGDOR, THE BURNINATOR


It's a Homestar Runner thing. Click here for the story on Trogdor. But only if you're younger than... let's say 45. It's silly and shrieky.

I believe I nailed the required Consummate Vs. The required "S and more different S" don't work so well on humans.

FABULOUS LABOR-INTENSIVE HAT CLOSE-UP:



PEE-WEE HERMAN


Yep, I let my kid dress up as Pee-Wee. Because Pee-Wee is awesome. Paul Reubens may be pervy, but Pee-Wee is pure as the driven snow. Deal with it! Anyway, a member of our ward (and also our stake presidency) was in the Pee-Wee movie. THAT IS RAD.

OH NO! TROGDOR, BACK AWAY!!



Pee-Wee may not be a peasant, but he has been Burninated.

WALL*E


Shnikies, he's cute!!

My kids refused to march in the Costume Parade at tonight's ward Turnk-or-Treat, but that didn't prevent Josh from winning a prize:


"You'll never be as cool as me, so don't even try."

Bonus shot of my other favorite costume at the ward activity tonight (these guys are my new heroes):

"Come, Patsy!"

Happy Halloween, y'all! I'm-a go sleep off the Crafting Exhaustion I've worked up over the past few days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids' costumes are fantastic. Love that pee wee outfit. You know, you could make a good living designing costumes! heh heh....seriously....think about it.
lol
gamma wiggles

Janie said...

you. rock.

Janie said...

and so does pee-wee.

trumpet girl said...

That is awesome. I love your guys!

Cheney Family said...

:) very cute! And I love the men's costumes...shouldn't have shown Mark though, now he's quoting the movie every chance he gets ;)

AnoelleB said...

Me too, Dawn. Sad how frequently I can work it into a conversation, really.