We went to a little planetarium in SLC today, and I learned something... well, let's just call it a good news/bad news situation:Joseph doesn't have gonorrhea...but he wishes he did.
So Lucy....did you 'splain' that one to him??????????? lol....I love that kid. Tooooo funny.GW
oh my gosh - I am up and can't sleep and that has me laughing my butt off - I want the clap for my birthday
ok so I looked up that guys website and it had me laughing for at least thirty minutes.I know what everyone is getting from me for Christmas
Just as long as you keep phrasing it that way - "I want the clap for Christmas!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Lucy....did you 'splain' that one to him??????????? lol....I love that kid. Tooooo funny.
GW
oh my gosh - I am up and can't sleep and that has me laughing my butt off - I want the clap for my birthday
ok so I looked up that guys website and it had me laughing for at least thirty minutes.
I know what everyone is getting from me for Christmas
Just as long as you keep phrasing it that way - "I want the clap for Christmas!"
Post a Comment