That is just too cute! Even the gal I'm renting a room from thought it was cute. I also showed the pictures of your family and she thought you were a good looking family. She has good taste . . . . .
Oh Josh, You look so cute...hope you get some new front teeth for Christmas....or hey, get some fake plastic ones for Halloween and you can scare mom and dad! hah hah hah
2 comments:
That is just too cute! Even the gal I'm renting a room from thought it was cute. I also showed the pictures of your family and she thought you were a good looking family. She has good taste . . . . .
Oh Josh,
You look so cute...hope you get some new front teeth for Christmas....or hey, get some fake plastic ones for Halloween and you can scare mom and dad! hah hah hah
I love you!
GW
Post a Comment