Friday, November 24, 2006

Speaking of Ben...

He had a busy Thanksgiving, come to think of it. First he wrote a poem to go with his cute little Pilgrim Turkey that he colored at the grocery store. Adorable, isn't it? The kind of turkey you could take home and call Friend. Or... not.

Then he wrote a Comic. Here's the title page. Here's the comic itself. I had him explain it to me, because although it made sense up to a point, I got lost at the tent. So what happens is, the birds lose their nest in all the excitement, so Ben sets them up in his tent, and he's all like "waaaaaaaa!" (chorus of angels noise), and there are falling stars and the sun comes out and it gets so hot that a cactus grows and all the bugs fall dead out of the air, and I forget why there's a train. Then the castle cannon shoots out the "The End." You know, to tie it all together. Also, if you can't see it, SuperBen's exclamation of shock and dismay at the baby bird's plight is "Holy GrockaMoli!"

Also, I thought our Feast was okay, but the thing Josh declared his thanks for was the Thanksgiving Man, who brings the Thanksgiving Pizza.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: