Specifically, the "Bad TV Makes Kids Evil" theory.
I currently have two hellians from our school carpool running amok in my house. AMOK! The word "permission" isn't in their vocabulary, I don't think, and they have yet to learn that when a three-year-old screams bloody murder, you should put him down before his mother arrives on the scene. I am counting the minutes until they are picked up by Carpool, Part II. They aren't BAD kids, they're just really really not what I'm used to having in my house.
Ben, who is routinely described to me as "the NICEST little boy I've ever met! SO polite!" just turned on the TV to watch Spongebob, a major staple of our household viewing. But he had to turn it off, because both of the hellians declared they're not allowed to watch that show.
HA!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Poking Holes in a Theory
Posted by AnoelleB at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment