Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Whiiiiiiiiine!

What is it about whining that feels so good?

I'm asking because I have those awesome tiny mystical beings on my shoulders today. On the one side, the angel says "Enough whining! Count your blessings today and see the GOOD!" On the other side, the whiny little devil says "but SOMEBODY needs to know what we're overcoming today!" I guess, looking at it in black and white, the WLD is seeking validation on my behalf. Embarrassing.

Is that what journals are for, maybe? Whine away in there, spare my contemporaries the ear-garbage, and be validated by my descendants? You know, when they aren't talking about what a whiner Great Great Aunt Amy was... Crap, maybe I just need to find more time (HA!) to put into journaling. Tell the stories of both shoulders.

Or I could blog it. :)

Cold meds are funnnnnnn.

0 comments: