Friday, April 23, 2010

So... hi.

I know I haven't blogged in forever, but this was too dang cute to pass up.

Today was Dress As Your Favorite Celebrity Day at the boys' school. Not surprisingly, Josh was the only one of our boys to participate. Guess who he dressed as.

I'll show you a photo to help.



(This is also your chance to check out his sweet new glasses. I ADORE how he looks in them!)

Figured it out yet?

..........

..........

..........

Here's another hint:

..........

..........

..........



..........

..........

..........

Yeah, that's Tim Burton.

Probably 100 Hannah Montanas, a couple Supermen, and a Dodger or two, and my awesome Josh chooses Tim Burton. And TOTALLY pulls it off. Check it out:




















Love this kid.

3 comments:

burrhaz said...

Josh is awesome. He's well on his way to being a future Tim Burton.

Michael said...

Tim Burton needs to hear of this. I shall find a way.

The A Team said...

that's great! what a clever boy.