The meat of this post can be found over at Facebook, but the lovely creamy mashed sweet potatoes on the side (a video of Joseph doing his homework) was not uploading happily over there. Hopefully Blogger will cooperate long enough for me to slap it up here. QUICK!
I had to compress it a LOT to get it up here, so the quality is... meh. Anyway, as I warn in my Facebook note, this video is SEVEN MINUTES LONG. That is eternity for people who do not have a grandparently amount of love for this kid.
For serious. Consider yourself warned.
Monday, June 08, 2009
Lazy Post
Posted by AnoelleB at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it! He will be so ready to read -- in just no time at all.
I miss you guys. Glad you posted all the photos. Gave me quite a lift.
Gamma Wiggles
That was so cute. :'D
I watched the whole thing without a second thought. I guess I love you guys. I wasn't sure there for a second.
I could have watched another 7 minutes without even flinching. Did my heart good! I guess I love you guys too, but I've always been sure.
Lol... man. Hahaha... I love how he's like "don't say 'yep.'" Wow, he gets quite feisty sometimes. :P Geez!
-Uncle Mike
Post a Comment