Friday, March 14, 2008

Benjamin Franklin

So about a month ago, Ben had to do a report on a famous American, and he chose Benjamin Franklin. They had to present their report in costume. He was surprisingly cool with it (I suppose because ALL the kids had to), but his enthusiasm stopped short of a wig or spectacles or knickers or tights or, really, anything that would actually make him look like Benjamin Franklin other than a fake cravat. So this is what he looked like (sorry for the blurry):


But you know what he looks like to me with a scowl and an adjustment of the camera settings?


"She's tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me."

But maybe that's just because I treated myself to a P&P marathon while Matt was in Ohio...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spot.On! Love it!

GrZ

Anonymous said...

I have the best nephews! And I get to love them. Give them a hug for me, would ya? "Uncle" :)