I am proud to report Gamma Wiggles is a High Level Nerd with a score of 84 -- however, she cannot get the little "thingy" to stay here on the comment to prove it! It won't take the tag "img" so... I shall decline the title of total nerdness to someone else. :)
5 comments:
I am proud to report Gamma Wiggles is a High Level Nerd with a score of 84 -- however, she cannot get the little "thingy" to stay here on the comment to prove it! It won't take the tag "img" so... I shall decline the title of total nerdness to someone else. :)
LOL... Amy told me you'd aced us all. I guess I know where some of my nerdiness comes from.
Uh I got a 61%... Looks like I'm headed down the same path as Mom.
Hey Matt...if the "geeks" shall inherit the Earth, looks like I will have total dominion over you and Amy. Bru-haw-haw-haw!!!!
Uh, cause I like scored a 94....
Post a Comment