...and for those of you who got my e-mail, everything's covered in a quarter inch of ICE, not snow. That would be why they're calling this an Ice Storm. Honestly, sometimes I'm so... so... meh, I can't think of the word.
So I'm all ups on the new Blogger.com (the latest tidbit in Google's increasingly scary diet), and now I will attempt to put up some videos that weren't allowed on Yahoo Photos.
The first comes from last November, when I caught Joshua conducting the music he found on my stand. Dig the big finish!
Then we've got a puppet show put on by Josh and Joseph. Santa got the boys some puppets for Christmas, so Mrs. Santa whipped up a quick cheap puppet theater. This video features version 1.0. It has since been upgraded with a stabilizing bar for the sagging bottom of the "stage" and some sparkly red curtains. Ben and I are working up a puppet rendition of Who's On First, which he's already started memorizing. Crazy big brains on that kid.
Next up is just a little touch of Christmas Joy, Josh and Joseph in a giddy whirl of toy gluttony.
Last but not least, a magic show Ben put on for us with the gift he got from GrammanGrampaZornes. He went upstairs, locked himself in his room, devised a secret knock for me to be able to come in and help him figure out the tougher illusions ("They're illusions, Michael!"), and worked up his own patter. His explanation for why he wears a ring during the Sword in the Stone trick is my favorite. Hope you can hear it!
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Videos
Posted by AnoelleB at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment