I'm returning to blogger/blogspot after a brief hiatus during which I used Radio Userland. Why? Frankly, I'm not entirely sure, save that I'm more impressed with the look of blogger, and the only thing really keeping me with Radio was the ability to upload photos. Now, I understand, I can do that on blogger by using "Hello"; I'll have to give that a try later. Oh, and also, blogger is free. My recent abandonment of my desktop in favor of my laptop also contributed to the decision, since I didn't feel like reinstalling Radio on a new computer.
For those of you who frequented my Radio blog, don't be surprised if my blogging here is as infrequent as my blogging on Radio. On the other hand, maybe I'll have a brief renewal of interest. I'm not promising anything either way. In any case, welcome.
Friday, December 17, 2004
A return
Posted by burrhaz at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment